Global Diversified Investments
The shrinking of the globe through increasing global markets interconnectivity, combined with high levels of market volatility and perpetually lower rates in the developed world, requires that investors consider a more globally diversified approach to investing. This globally diversified approach also needs to go beyond the basic asset allocation design represented in a simple 60/40 equities to fixed income design. A risk-managed and globally diversified portfolio allows investors to strategically participate in markets where growth is set to outpace the developed world.
The globally diversified asset allocation framework utilized by Global Diversified Investments (GDI) provides a high quality, risk-managed and liquid design and seeks to maintain a clearly defined, though flexible, allocation mandate which enables the portfolio to better take advantage of the trade-off between risk and return. GDI offers to select clients the opportunity to invest in a globally diversified investment portfolio managed by Dean E. Parsons which utilizes a time tested asset allocation and risk management framework.
Mr. Parsons has developed an investment framework utilizing a qualitative, medium to longer term view (4 to 8 years) developed through diligent analysis of key risk factors (Global economics, equity markets, fixed income markets, inflation expectations, monetary policy, liquidity and volatility). This framework is being offered to clients of GDI and clearly targets individual exposures to investments in U.S. diversified equity, emerging market structures, fixed income as well as a selective group of individual issues of stocks and bonds. The investment objective is to maintain the asset allocation parameters in detail and utilize strategic long positions to partially hedge for inflation.
GDI also offers global risk management services as well as entrepreneurial and business development consulting.
- Identification and measurement of key risk factors (Global economics, equity markets, fixed income markets, inflation expectations, monetary policy, liquidity and volatility).
- Define an asset allocation framework through diligent global economic and market analysis.
- Formulate a subset of investment alternatives based on the asset allocation framework.
- Identify the best performing, highest liquidity, lowest cost alternative.
- Execute trades based on pre-determined parameters such as time, target pricing or a combination of both.
- Communicate existing strategy and holdings regularly to clients through regular market commentary and portfolio reporting.
Registrations with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority listed under firm CRD#157326 and individual CRD# 4040551 can be located at www.finra.org or www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.